Monday 17 October 2011

yeah!!!!

i had done chemistry report. every Monday i will stress to do chemistry report. the experiment was not difficult but the report more difficult. but tomorrow is the last experiment so i had a little bit happy with that. today i had a happy news. that was next week was no class for e.c. so i can go home this Friday. i feel so happy. miss my family and home. i'm also miss my cute cousin. i also had done my e.c presentation. although it was not so good but i still feel happy because one of the burden thing was settle. so now i can focus to the interview. my group had a person to interview but still in progress to meet with him. i hope all the progress will done smoothly and not had any problems. oh no!!!! i felt hungry now. my stomach song a music..so i want to eat now.bye2

No comments:

Post a Comment