Monday 10 October 2011

last Saturday, i went to Kuala Lumpur and slept to my aunty's house. i went there by train. there were many people and i felt not suitable in the train. i must rushed went the rain arrived. i always cannot sit in the train because the train were always full. there were many attitudes of people in the train. some of them were slept. some were reading.some were just looking at other people. i felt tired because the station to arrived at my aunty's house was so far. i also felt sleepy. when i arrived at the station, i felt more comfortable because i can breath more better than in the train.hehehe my aunt was picked up me with her husband. we had dinner before went home. i was ordered chicken rice. unfortunately, the rice was tasteless. but i still ate it because i'm very hungry. so my last saturday was very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment