Wednesday 26 October 2011

i must be strong

oh no...i must be strong.. i cannot be weak because of this...i must can accept it...how i can be strong????can anybody help me....i need someone to help me....but who???? who want to help me???how i can settle down this problems or i just ignore it only... i think i must settle it because if not it will make me stress everyday. so it better if i settle down it.. like the phrase 'i hate it when i'm looking for something but i can't find it , then it suddenly appears when i don't need it anymore.' like my problems..but...i don't know how to describe it. and i also don't know how to write here..so i hope i can settle down it and feel more calm..thanks

1 comment:

  1. i am sure that u were like the strong woman that i ever meet. so, just depend on Allah SWT. Just go on and keep strong!!

    ReplyDelete