Wednesday 16 November 2011

the best Friendship Quotes

The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.
- Abraham Lincoln



I’ve always said that in politics, your enemies can’t hurt you, but your friends will kill you.
- Ann Richards



The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.
- Henry David Thoreau




When a friend is in trouble, don’t annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.
- Edgar Watson Howe
Friendship is love without his wings!
- Lord Byron
One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.
- Euripides
True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
- Charles Caleb Colton
For me, friends are very important in my life...without my friends my life is nothing....i love you all..

No comments:

Post a Comment